IMPORTANT NOTES FOR APPLICATION FOR TEACHING POSTS
- In order to be eligible to apply for a Teaching Post with Cavan and Monaghan ETB you must be registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, in accordance with sections 30 & 31 of the Teaching Council Act, 2001. For more information see the Teaching Council website www.teachingcouncil.ie
- Qualifications, salary scales and conditions of service as per Department of Education & Skills and Memorandum V.7. and subsequent memoranda and circular letters. For more information see the Department of Education & Skills website www.education.ie
- Please apply only for positions that you are qualified and registered to teach.
- If you wish to be considered for more than one post you must complete a separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete Application Forms will not be considered and will be returned.
- Application for teaching posts will be through www.etbjobs.ie
Cavan and Monaghan ETB advertise all its vacancies on etbjobs.ie. Please see www.etbjobs.ie for full details.
Cavan and Monaghan Education & Training Board is an equal opportunities employer. Short-listing may occur.
Is fostóir comhionnanais é an
Bord Oideachais agus Oiliúna an Chabháin agus Mhuineacháin Is féidir go ndéanfar gearrliostú
On 01 July 2013 County Monaghan VEC merged with County Cavan VEC to form the Cavan and Monaghan Education & Training Board (ETB).
Signed:Martin G O’Brien, Chief Executive Officer
Cavan and Monaghan ETBMarket StreetMonaghanCo Monaghan