IMPORTANT NOTES FOR APPLICATION FOR TEACHING POSTS
- In order to be eligible to apply for a Teaching Post with Cavan & Monaghan ETB you must be registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, in accordance with sections 30 & 31 of the Teaching Council Act, 2001. For more information see the Teaching Council website www.teachingcouncil.ie
- Qualifications, salary scales and conditions of service as per Department of Education & Skills and Memorandum V.7. For more information see the Department of Education & Skills website www.education.ie
- Please apply only for positions that you are qualified and registered to teach.
- If you wish to be considered for more than one post you must complete a separate application form for each post.
- Please submit 4 copies of the application form and 4 copies of all supporting documents for each application (unless othewise indicated).
- Applications cannot be accepted online.
- Incomplete Application Forms will not be considered and will be returned. All documentation, as requested, must accompany Application Form. All questions on the official form must be fully completed by the applicant – referral to “CV attached” will not suffice.
Applications are hereby invited for the following vacancies which are expected to arise in the 2013/14 academic year in a fixed-term/fixed-purpose (wholetime or pro-rata/part-time) capacity.
BH-2 Teacher of English 22 hours (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Monaghan Institute (PLC) – Tutor Vacancies
MI-2 Pharmacy Tutor (IPU-MCA)
Application Forms may be downloaded HERE or obtained from the HR Department, Cavan and Monaghan ETB, Administration Centre, Market Street, Monaghan, Co Monaghan. Completed Application Forms will be accepted only by post or hand delivery. Late applications will not be considered. We do not accept application forms by fax or email.
In order to be eligible to apply for a Teaching Post with Cavan and Monaghan ETB, you must be registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, in accordance with Section 31 of the Teaching Council Act, 2001.
PLEASE NOTE– Incomplete Application Forms will not be considered and will be returned.
All documentation as requested, must accompany the Application Form. All questions on the official form must be fully completed by the applicant – Referral to “CV attached” will not suffice.
Completed applications should be forwarded to HR Department, Cavan and Monaghan ETB, Administration Centre, Market Street, Monaghan
Applicants who wish to be considered for more than one post must complete an application form in respect of each vacancy, clearly indicating the reference and title of post.
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th March 2014
SCHOOL COMPLETION PROGRAMME
STUDENT SUPPORT WORKER – Maternity Leave Replacement
To assist, on a one-to-one basis and small group work, children who require special assistance ranging in age from 4 years to 18 years in cooperation with school staff. This post will include after school work and work in Summer Camps.
Centre: Inver College
Salary Scale: €13.87 per hour
Qualification/experience in the area of Special Needs, Learning Support or Social Care is essential, experience of working in a School environment is desirable.
All appointees will be assessed for suitability to work with young people-including Garda Vetting.
or obtained from the undersigned.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th March 2014
Panel of Substitute Teachers 2013/14 Academic Year
Applications are invited for teachers of all subject areas, for inclusion onto a panel of substitute teachers for the 2013/14 academic year, as per Circular Letter 31/2011.
To be eligible for appointment to the above panel, applicants must be qualified and registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland in accordance with Sections 30 & 31 of the Teaching Council Act, 2001. (Original Qualification Documentation together with Original Confirmation of Teaching Council Registration and Original Confirmation of Current Registration must be submitted with application form).
Applicants who wish to apply for panel for schools/institute CO MONAGHAN should APPLY HERE for application form and details
- Ballybay Community College
- Beech Hill College, Monaghan Town
- Coláiste Oiriall, Baile Muineacháin
- Castleblayney College
- Inver College, Carrickmacross
- Largy College, Clones
- Monaghan Institute, Monaghan Town
Applicants who wish to apply for panel for schools/institute in CO CAVAN should see www.vecjobs.ie for application form and details
- Breifne College, Cavan Town
- Virginia College, Virginia
- St Bricin’s College, Belturbet
- St Mogues’s College, Bawnboy
- Cavan Institute, Cavan Town
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis during the academic year 2013/14 for this panel.
TANAGH OUTDOOR EDUCATION CENTRE
Panel of Seasonal Outdoor Pursuits Instructors
(Part Time, Casual)
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis for Panel of Seasonal Outdoor Pursuits Instructors (Part Time, Casual) at Tanagh Outdoor Education Centre.
Candidates MUST possess a range of National Governing Body Outdoor Pursuits Qualifications with a First Aid Certificate. Previous experience working in a sport-related environment desirable. (All appointees will be assessed for suitability to work with young people – including Garda Vetting.)
Application Form (leagán Gaeilge nó leagán Bearla) can be downloaded HERE or obtained from HR Department, Cavan & Monaghan ETB, Administration Centre, Market Street, Monaghan – please enclose s.a.e. Application Forms received via fax or email will not be accepted.
Please note that incomplete Application Forms will not be considered – 2 copies of the application form and 2 copies of all documentation, as requested, must be submitted. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications should be forwarded to HR Department, Cavan & Monaghan ETB, Administration Centre, Market Street, Monaghan
Cavan & Monaghan Education & Training Board is an equal opportunities employer. Short-listing may occur.
Is fostóir comhionnanais é an
Bord Oideachais agus Oiliúna an Chabháin agus Mhuineacháin Is féidir go ndéanfar gearrliostú
On 01 July 2013 County Monaghan VEC merged with County Cavan VEC to form the Cavan and Monaghan Education & Training Board (ETB).
Signed:Mr Martin G O’Brien, Chief Executive Officer
Cavan & Monaghan ETBMarket StreetMonaghanCo Monaghan